Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2015

What, If Our Dreams Come True! An Uncommon Meeting with Lord Siva

Over the past several weekends, I have released the first full episode of "What, If Our Dreams Come True! An Uncommon Meeting with Lord Siva" through my other blog: www.tnneelakantan.blogspot.com

For the sake of operational convenience, I have since decided to shift the 2nd and subsequent episodes and chapters through my regular blog: www.neel48.blogspot.com, One chapter will be releaed over every weekend.

I have since received good reviews about the first episode and I thank everyone who had sent in their comments. There are 6 more episodes to come. I hope readers would continue to enjoy reading the remaining episodes too.

To read the entire book online, click: What If Our Dreams Come True!

To buy the print version, click: What, If Our Dreams Come True!

Greetings to everyone.

T N Neelakantan

No comments:

Post a Comment